Apply with D&I Global:
These are the reasons to study in Regent's University London:
* Considered nationwide as one of London's best private non-profit universities.
* The main campus is located in a beautiful royal park (Regent's Park) in the heart of London.
* Regent's University reunites more than 140 nationalities in two campuses. Each 10 minutes away from the other.
* By 2016, the university in London has around 3,600 full-time students.
- * International Human Rights Law - MA
- * International Relations - MA
- * Creative Leadership - MA
- * International Business - MA
- * Luxury Brand Management - MA
- * Management - MA
- * Oil & Gas Trade Management - MSc
- * Finance with Specialisations - MSc
- * Writing for Screen & Stage - MA
- * Psychology - MSc
- * Digital Marketing & Analytics - MSc
- * Media and Communications - MA
- * Occupational and Organisational Psychology - MSc
- * Psychotherapy & Counselling - MA
43 BA and BA Hons in the areas of:
- * Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- * Business, Management and Human Resources
- * Fashion and Design
- * Film, Drama and Acting
- * Media, Marketing, Communications, PR and Events
- * Psychology and Psychotherapy