Apply with D&I Global:
These are the reasons to study in Northumbria University:
- * QA is the UK’s leading training provider. Thus, Northumbria's partnership allows its students to receive a range of professional training programmes: such as project management (PRINCE2 certification) or business analysis (Six Sigma-related content). The best part is that there is no extra cost for this and students are able to join one of these programmes after they complete their course (with the original course award, and an attendance level of 85% or higher).
- * Northumbria University has a reputation worldwide for its academic excellence and industry-focused courses. What is more, it has a 94% of Employability rate, which is considered excellent in the UK.
- * It is the only UK university to have had their teacher training courses rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted for 14 years running.
- * Northumbria University is doubled awarded with AACSB accreditation to the business school – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation and in the top 1% worldwide.
- * The centre has accreditations from almost 50 professional bodies nationally and internationally. It also works with hundreds of organisations to ensure a practical knowledge and employability prospects.
- * The university is located close to London’s business and financial district, which is moments away from the city centre.
More information: Visit Northumbria University's website
Click on the images to enlarge
NORTHUMBRIA UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES
- * BA (Hons) Business Creation
- * BA (Hons) International Banking & Finance
- * BA (Hons) Business Studies
- * BSc (Hons) Applied Computing
- * MA Design Management
- * MSc Business with International Management
- * MSc Business with Marketing Management
- * MSc Business with Financial Management
- * MSc Business with (International, Marketing or Financial Management) with advanced practice
- * MSc Cyber Security
- * MSc Computing & Information Technology
- * MSc Mass Communications Management
- * MSc Digital Marketing