Apply with D&I Global:
These are the reasons to study in Middlesex University:
- * Middlesex has overseas campuses in Dubai, Malta, UK and Mauritius.
- * It is one of the most culturally diverse universities in the country.
- * Middlesex University is a top university in the UK according to the annual World University Rankings.
- * It is famous for its Business School offering.
- * The location (Hendon is a surprisingly good location for foreign students due to the cost of local accommodation).
- * Amazing employability centre: from the moment, you arrive at Middlesex, and for life, after you graduate, the university team of Employability Advisers will help you plan your route into employment, gain the skills and experience to be successful in the workplace and secure that all-important graduate job.
- * An impressive network of employer relationships to support you through industry panels, employer forums, networking events, industry projects, workshops and external assessment. Middlesex University offers a comprehensive range of credit-bearing placement modules to suit your needs.
- * Highest-ranked (top 1) modern university in London (Times Higher Education, 2016)
- * Top 25 universities in the UK for cinematics (Times Higher Education, 2016)
- * Great range of courses (300+ programmes)
- * All programmes are internationally recognised
- * One-year master degrees and 3-year UG programmes
- * Some programmes are within the top 50 in UK ranking
More information: Visit Middlesex University's website
Click on the images to enlarge
Contact us for scholarships opportunities
MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY´S PROGRAMMES
- Pre-sessional English language courses
- Foundation courses
- Undergraduate courses
- Postgraduate courses
School of Art and Design
- * Art and Design (graphic design, illustration, animation, fashion, fine art, games, photography, interiors)
- * Accounting and Finance
- * Economics and Statistics
- * Business and Management
- * MBAs
- * HR Management
- * Marketing
- * Tourism and Hospitality
School of Law
- * Law
- * Criminology and Sociology
- * Social Sciences, Politics and Development
School of Science and Technology
- * Computing and IT
- * Engineering
- * Product Design
- * Environmental and Sustainable Development
- * Occupational Health, Safety and Risk Management
School of Health and Education
- * Complementary Health
- * Sport and Exercise Science
- * Nursing, Midwifery and Health
- * Veterinary Nursing
- * Social Work
- * Teaching and Education
School of Media and Performing Arts
- * Advertising and Public Relations
- * Dance, Music and Theatre Arts
- * Languages and Translation
- * Media, Culture and Communication
- * English and Creative Writing
- * Film, Television and Media Arts